For Mailhem, Awards are a testimony to our efforts towards a sustainable tomorrow. They showcase our commitment to the people and appreciation from the industry. We’re privileged to have received some of the most prestigious awards in the country over the years and will continue to offer award-worthy solutions every day!
- Mailhem received the “7th National Quality Award on Economics of Quality in Environment Sector” in April 2012 from the Quality Council of India, a Government of India body which propagates the adoption and adherence to quality standards in all important spheres
- Col. Rege also received the “Lifetime Achievement Award 2016” at World CSR Congress for his work in the field of Solid Waste Management in India
- Mailhem won the “DSK Energy Award” in 2004 from the Institution of Engineers (India) for its outstanding contribution in the field of energy conservation
- Col. Rege, is regular member of the Committees formed by Ministry of New Renewable Energy (Government of India) & Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas for policy formation
- Col. Rege & Sameer Rege are members of CII & FICCI – Bioenergy and Waste to Worth committees
- Top Management is specially invited as Guest Speakers in various forums on Renewable Energy
Honourable PM Narendra Modi awarded Mailhem the Garbage Guru Award in 2015.
On the first anniversary of Swachh Bharat Mission (Clean India Campaign) Mailhem was declared ‘Garbage Guru’ by an eminent jury led by Infosys Co-founder N. R. Narayanmurthy, Actor Vidya Balan, Author Chetan Bhagat, Rajya Sabha Member Rajeev Chandrashekhar, Feedback Infra Chairman Vinayak Chatterjee & Sulabh International Founder Bindeshwar Pathak.
Col. Rege also received the “Lifetime Achievement Award 2016” at World CSR Congress for his work in the field of Solid Waste Management in India
In 2020, Mailhem received IBA Award for Operational Excellence in Biogas Plants by the Indian Biogas Association.
“Best Supplier – City Compost” by Rashtriya Chemical & Fertilizer Limited (RCF) – a Mini Ratna PSU 2020
7th National Quality Conclave 2012